Here are some questions that clients usually ask us:
1. What is your photography style?
- We choose an approach that is a blend of fine art and photojournalism. Essentially our style is a blend of detail, portrait, posed and candid shots. We want to make sure EVERY detail of your wedding is captured, whether it be the flowers you pick, or the family member who has traveled to be with you on your wedding day. We take detail shots of objects, rings, flowers, family and bridal party portrait shots, as well as large party posed shots. But some of the best pictures result from those candid moments where you might not know we are even taking a picture.
2. Will you have an assistant at the wedding? Will the assistant shoot, too?
- With our packages, you will always have 2 professional photographers, neither of which is classified as an assistant. Having 2 professional photographers allows you to get twice the amount of pictures and you are less likely to miss any special moments. With 2 photographers, one may be able to take detail shots of the wedding, while the other poses your bridal party and takes group shots, or captures that special kiss. Your wedding day is something you have given a lot of thought and preparation into planning. While one photographer may be able to get the basics, 2 photographers simply capture everything, allowing your day to run smoother, and you to be more relaxed.
3. Can I give the photographer a list of shots that I want?
- Of course, we are always open to suggestions and ideas.
4. Am I meeting with the person who will be taking photos at my wedding? If not, can I meet with the photographer assigned to my wedding?
- Yes, you are meeting with at least one person who will be taking the pictures at your wedding.
5. Is my wedding the only one you will be shooting that day?
- Yes, if we are booked for the whole wedding (not just the reception), your wedding will be the only wedding we will shoot that day. We believe in focusing all our time and energy on one client at a time.
6. What type of equipment will you be using? Will the lighting be intrusive?
- We shoot with full frame hi-resoultion professional digital SLR cameras. None of our equipment is intrusive. Many times clients will say ” I didn’t even know you were there at that moment” after they see a picture that was captured. While we do use some lighting to fill in underexposed areas, our lights use a wireless trigger system allowing any lighting to be placed in areas that are not intrusive and don’t interfere with your decor.
7. Do you travel to multiple locations?
- Of course! Most weddings have the ceremony, reception and the photo shoot at 2 or 3 locations and we will be there at all of them, as well as the morning preparations.
8. How many photos can I expect and how many of them are edited?
- The amount of photos you receive is dependent on the length of your wedding day and the activities that take place. Usually in a 12-hour day, you can expect to receive around 1000 unedited images and then at least 10% of those images will be creatively enhanced/edited (in photoshop). You will get these pictures on a data disc and you will also have an online gallery of your images. You will also get extra copies for your family members. Every single image is edited for colour and composition and ready to be printed.
9. Is it possible for me to enlarge a print either for my reception or personal use?
- Yes! Because the quality of the image that is taken is high-resolution you can print your pictures to any size. To print an enlarged image sized approximately 24″x36″ usually takes about a week.
10. How soon after my wedding can I get my pictures?
- Final pictures are delivered to you after 8 weeks. A sneak preview may be available earlier.
- For rates and packages please click here or contact us at email@example.com
- To arange a consultation please fill out our contact form, or call or email us at (647) 342-9110 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions that weren’t answered here, please feel free to ask us!